Why Use a Mortgage Broker?
There are 10 simple reasons why you should always choose to use a Mortgage Broker for all your home financing needs.
- Get Independent advice on your financial options. As independent Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Agents, we're not tied to any one lender or range of products. Our goal is to help your successfully finance your home or property. We'll start by getting to know you and your home ownership goals. We'll make a recommendation, drawing from available mortgage products that match your needs, and we will decide together on what's right for you.
- Save Time with One-Stop Shopping. It could take weeks for you to organize appointments with competing mortgage providers - and we know you'd rather spend your time doing just about anything else! We work directly with dozens of lenders, and can quickly narrow down a list of those that suit you best. It makes comparison-shopping fast, easy, and convenient
- We Negotiate on Your Behalf. Many people are uncertain and uncomfortable negotiating mortgages directly with their bank. Brokers negotiate mortgages each and every day on behalf of Canadian Home buyers. You can count on our market knowledge to secure competitive rates and terms that benefit you.
- More Choices means More Competitive Rates. We have access to a network of major lenders in Canada, so your options are extensive. In addition to traditional lenders, we also know what's being offered by credit unions, trust companies, and other sources. We can also help you take care of other requirements before your closing date, such as sourcing mortgage default insurance if your down payment is less than 20% of the purchase price.
- Ensure that you're getting the Best Rates and Terms. Even if you've already been pre-approved for a mortgage by your bank or financial institution, you're not obliged to stay with them, so feel free to speak with a Mortgage Broker or Agent to have them find you the best option.
- Get Access to Special Deals and add-ons. Many financial institutions would love to have you as a client, which is why they often offer incentives to attract creditworthy customers. These can include retail point programs, discounts on appliances, shopping clubs, and more. We do the math on which offers might be worth your attention when it comes to financing or mortgage insurance - so you get the perks you deserve.
- Things Move Quickly! Our job isn't done until your closing date goes smoothly. We'll help ensure your mortgage transaction takes place on time and your satisfaction.
- Get expert advice. When it comes to mortgages, rates, and the housing market, we'll speak to you in plain language. We can explain the various mortgage terms and conditions so you can choose confidently.
- No cost to You. There's absolutely no charge for our service (OAC*) on typical mortgage transactions. How can we afford to do that? Like many other professional services, mortgage brokers are generally paid a finder's fee when we introduce trustworthy dependable customers to a financial institution. These fee's are quite standard and nearly industry-wide so that the focus remains on you, the customer.
- Ongoing support and consultation. Even once your mortgage is signed and paperwork is complete, we are here if you need any advice on closing details or even future referral needs. We are happy to be of assistance when you need it.